Sunday, May 18, 2008

The countdown begins

Here starts the countdown. we just have 11 days left for the PYP Exhibition. I am excited like anything. on the 20.05.2008, Monday we have to show miss all our costumes for the dances, the charts, the speech, the plan etc. I just cant wait for the big day. I have done most of my stuff and the rest will be surely done by the next weekend which is the 23,24 and 25 of may. We dont get any homework these days except the work of the PYP exhibition. In english we are doing something which is related to the PYP exhibition. Mioss Mohua gave us 2 options we had to choose one of them and do it.I have decided to do the 2 option but even do 1 extra poem. I am done with the poems but I still have to finish the short story. For the cultural show I am doing a skit, a dance ans a pup pet show. We are half way through with the dance and the skit but we have just started the puppet show.It is okay as we can finish it this week.I am excited and cant wait for the"Big Day".


Megha Goel
V-A
Indus International School

No comments: