Wednesday, February 13, 2008

gr5 assembly about space

Today we had an assembly about space. First Nihal said some words. Then we started of with a funny play about all the planets and the sun gathering for a meeting. Adrianne, Megha and Nicolas introduced and concluded it.All the planets were describing their problems and grumbling except earth. The characters were……
1. Sun- Zoish
2. Mercury- Alex
3. Venus- Shreya
4. Earth- Ruchi
5. Mars- Sacha
6. Jupiter- Hugo
7. Saturn- Nihal
8. Uranus- Tejaswini
9. Neptune- Nayantara
10. Pluto- Karan
I think the play was good! The people who didn’t get roles got to be humans or were given speaking roles. After that was Ana was speaking about the technological advancements in space exploration. They were all written by me!!!! I was next with benefits of space exploration. I made a PPT on this with pictures so it would be easier to understand what I was saying. After me the 5B kids took care of the show. They had something planning a mission to Saturn and a presentation about the moon. No offence to 5B but I think our part of the show was better.
by rhea

No comments: