Thursday, February 28, 2008

Our Science Exhibition


On the 27th and 28th there was a science exhibition.In the science exhibition grade 5 was doing space. We were preparing for days.On the 27th all the children of the PYP came. The younger kids didn't understand much.We also saw the other grades. Grade 1 did light. Grade 2 did chemical reactions. I didn't get to see grades 3&4 though. On the 28th all the parents came to see. The classroom was fully decorated and looked awesome. Everybody had some sort of project to work on. In the morning everyone was excited but later we were exhausted from saying the same lines over and over again. I was doing the ISS (International Space Station) and had made a model. It was very fun but boring after saying everything again after 1 or 2 times. It was really tiring and I felt very thirsty and my troat was dry , but after I spoke they said that I spoke very good. The full class was so busy in their work. Everything went well and everyone enjoyed. I felt really proud for speaking so much and very confident. When I went home I felt proud and very happy and a bit tired. I think grade 5a did a great job just like they always do. GO GRADE 5A!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zoish

No comments: